Index du Forum

Serveur Rashgarroth

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Question about hacking ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> NOUVEAU FORUM
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 06:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Question about hacking Répondre en citant

Hello,

This morning I encountered a barrage of games where hacking was involved. Most often the hacker was on the enemy team and they either had a cooldown hack that allowed them to use their skill very quickly or a speedhack that allowed them to use their AA faster than usual.I posted the match IDs here: Link

The games in question have been ruined by hackers.hy should I play sandbag for some little kid who might as well end our base at any second and think it's fun to ruin the game that way? o I refused to play hackers, no exceptions.

My account is at risk of a ban but I feel I haven't done anything wrong. But to be on the safe side, I would like to ask Ronimo to give a statement on this issue.
- Was I in the right or in the wrong, to AFK in hacked games?
- Please fix both the cooldown and the speed hack exploit. I think it's very unhealthy both for us veteran players and the F2P players.Any discussion is welcome.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50666
Digital production company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 06:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> NOUVEAU FORUM Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006